- About Us with Current Pictures and Articles
- Calendar of Events (list)
- Community Center
- Library Media Center . . . . . . Open to the Public
- Parks and Recreation
- Recent News
- Youth Activities, Clubs & Organizations
- Clubs & Organizations
- Comprehensive Plan 2017
- Officials & Volunteers
- Code Compliance
- Municipal Court
- Contact Us
Property Damage at City Park - June 09, 2017
The Lawson Police Department is asking for your help in identifying the driver of a light blue Je... [more...]
Caution***Railroad Crossing on Moss - May 17, 2017
The Railroad crossing on Moss is undergoing repairs. The rails have been raised and the railroad ... [more...]
Road work - May 05, 2017
Work on the culvert on Salem Rd. continues through next week. Please slow down for the workers. ... [more...]
Trash removal is provided to the residents by Redgate Disposal. Please have trash to the curb by 7 AM on scheduled trash day. Refer to the diagram below or contact City Hall for your scheduled pick up day.
- 3 trash cans or 6 large bags per week. No metal burn barrels may be used.
- NO board lumber or green waste (grass, leaves, branches, mulch)
- NO carpet or remodeling materials will be accepted in the regular pick up without prior arrangements.
- NO paint, batteries, tires, oil, or hazardous chemicals
Call 816-296-4033 about large items or applicance pick up.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I dispose of my leaves and brush?
Grass clippings, leaves, brush and tree limbs less than 4 inches across may be taken the City Maintenance Barn for disposal.
Mon-Fri: 7 am – 6 pm and Sat-Sun: 9 am – 6 pm. This is for City Residents ONLY. Commercial disposal is prohibited.
When is the trash collection day for my street?
Please refer to the map below for the weekly schedule. Curbside recycling pick up is Thursday for all sectors of the city. Remember, observed holidays will alter the normal routine.