- About Us with Current Pictures and Articles
- Calendar of Events (list)
- Community Center
- Library Media Center . . . . . . Open to the Public
- Parks and Recreation
- Recent News
- Youth Activities, Clubs & Organizations
- Clubs & Organizations
- Comprehensive Plan 2017
- Officials & Volunteers
- Ordinances/Code Compliance
- Municipal Court
- Contact Us
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I dispose of my leaves and brush?
Grass clippings, leaves, brush and tree limbs less than 4 inches across may be taken the City Maintenance Barn for disposal.
Trash, building material and junk MAY NOT be dumped.
Mon-Fri: 7 am – 6 pm and Sat-Sun: 9 am – 6 pm. This is for City Residents ONLY. Commercial disposal is prohibited.